New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    The gas-a-just, would that be the one that you can manually adjust in terms of height?
    Speedyfix, advertise your shop naman. Do you have both KYBs and Bilsteins? About how much is the installation?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i can get KYB's for most cars. depends on what the application is. you guys can text or PM me if you have questionsÜ

can't advertise on the forum out of respect to paid sponsors tho so i'm just trying to give my insights. text me nalang then advise kits of the price if i can get the parts.

installs are no problem din for my mechanics.Ü

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    chicane,

The adjustable shocks of KYB is the AGX

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    guys,

Titigas ba yung ride ko kung magpalit ako ng KYB na GR2? 2001 B15 Sentra ang ride ko. Napaka lambot ng suspension.

When I go over a hump, lumalagapak ang gulong imbes na smooth na pagbaba. Pag na lulubog naman ako sa depression, na co-compress yung spring tapos tumatalon yung kotse pag dating sa taas nung depression. Nakakatakot.

Parang springs lang at wala akong shocks.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pajerokid, where did you get your gas-a-justs?

I downloaded the KYB catalog from their site (14mb). Walang naka specify na gas-a-just for my 2001 Sentra.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    calroi, I got my shocks from Motorix in Banawe, unfortunately Motorix only sells Mitsubishi parts.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pano malaman kung orig or fake ang kyb???

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just buy from reputable stores para siguradong orig. I forgot kung may hologram sticker ang KYB. Don't deal with those streetwalkers in Banawe. Pasok ka agad sa store and deal with the parts guy on the counter.

Maybe the guys at Nissanbayan.com can help you source a good (and genuine) set.

Subukan mo na din sa Mit-Parts. Although Mitsu store sila, they can still order a Nissan set from their supplier if you asked them.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede bang ilipat yung Shock ng pajero sa Van??? No bang typical sizes ng mga shock lenght???

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    shocks are vehicle specific in all but some cases. iba yung mga mounting and damping ng each shock depending on what car it was originally used for kaya i wouldn't suggest using shocks from one car on another...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
shock absorber