New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Hi guys,

I was think about putting Rancho shocks to my 2004 Nissan Patrol. Do any of you guys know which shop in Banawe or in Q.C. sells the shocks the cheapest?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Am thinking Rats 4x4.

3. Join Date
    May 2013
    Thanks,

Where is it located ? About how much each shock?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MDonato View Post
    Thanks,

Not sure if they have the specific item you are looking for. But there is a legit 4x4 shop along katipunan. Coming from ateneo, headed in the direction of whiteplains, it will be on your right. It is after the katipunan fly over, closer to the whiteplains na. Look carefully as you will need to go into a small compound where the shop is located.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about Iron Man? The distributor posts on 4x4ph... good bang for the buck as well. Happy on the set on our stock LC80

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    I want the Rancho RS9000XL for comfort and not much for off road use and also the for adjustability.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MDonato View Post
    Thanks,

Au2parts.com | RATS 4x4 Accessories

Another brand worth looking into is Old Man Emu, more choices I think for Nissan.

No idea on the prices though. Goodluck!

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Does OME have adjustable shocks?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Aftermarket shocks will not significantly improve the ride quality of your suspension. If you want to improve ride quality, you have to get a set of such aftermarket suspension (ie, the springs, torsion bar, polybushings, tuned shocks, etc). By experience and w/o bias, australian aftermarket suspension comes more complete in application for Japanese SUV's than their American counterpart. You also have a choice from light duty load, medium duty load, constant load or heavy duty load. You will come to know that these Aussie products (OME, Ironman, Tough Dog, TJM, etc), have their shocks tuned for each and every duty application, hence, the big difference in ride quality over the OEM. However good & expensive your suspension upgrade, ride quality is highly subjective & differs for each and every different individual

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sir. any recommended shock for 2004 dmax? bumpy kasi ung ride kung walang karga ung sa likod?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast