New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Has anyone used the R Spec Cross Drilled Rotors on their cars? They are quite cheap but it seemed they are a bit thinner as compared with the oem's? Tatagal kay ito for my daily driven Pajero?

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Has anyone used the R Spec Cross Drilled Rotors on their cars? They are quite cheap but it seemed they are a bit thinner as compared with the oem's? Tatagal kay ito for my daily driven Pajero?

TIA!
    Saan mo nakita sir and how much?

For the rspec brake pads, from experience, it's noisy.

You might also consider Joseph atutubo. Alam ko gumagawa siya ng cross drilled for the pajero.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just saw it in sulit kanina, inquired but di pa sila reply how much and if avail sa fm. post ko dito if my response na sila.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but cross-drilled rotors are usually a bad idea. That's just another area where you can introduce fatigue into the rotor and wreck your braking capability.

Couple that with the R-Spec brand name and I would advise you to walk away.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    what you really need are really good sport brake pads

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the heads up info sirs!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but cross-drilled rotors are usually a bad idea. That's just another area where you can introduce fatigue into the rotor and wreck your braking capability.

Couple that with the R-Spec brand name and I would advise you to walk away.
    Echo that. Freaking scary to experience green fade on brand new pads just twenty minutes after installing them while going a relatively sane 90 kmh on the highway. Avoid any brake product from R-Spec like the PLAGUE.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...