New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    gud pm, i just had my steering wheel upholstered at seatmate. after they put it back, on my way home, i noticed that the steering became too light. i had to ikot the manibela more especially on sharp turns. any ideas?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    how'd that happen???

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Baka maluwag...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Maverick, Don't drive your car until you are convinced that your steering are totally fixed. Loosing cruise control of your speeding car is the worst nightmare you may experience.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    katakot ka naman dre, i just checked the car tuloy. i had to make 3 full revolutions before i reach maximum turn (left or right). i have no idea whether that is ok. di naman gumagalaw manibela (as a sign na maluwag).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have you tried pulling/tugging the steering wheel? baka maluwag nga yung pinaka nut..may play ba?
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sir, u must be the same guy from the other site walang play, if that's what you call yung ugoy left & right kapag on the road. or baka napa-praning lang ako. medyo kumapal kasi s/w dahil sa leather cover. tried pulling the manibela, di naman gumagalaw. salamat sa inyong concern.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    even if kumapal ung steering wheel the difference between turns shouldn't be that noticeable. i suggest you take it back to seatmate nalang and tell them what you observed. bantayan mo nalang when they check the steering wheel.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ano yung 3 full revolutions? From center to left, then from center to right? Or 3 from full left to full right?

Hula ko maluwag hindi kumakagat pag ikot mo. Steering wheel lang yung umiikot pero yung shaft hindi. Syempre hula lang kasi di ko naman kita.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    from center to left (3 rev's) from center to right (3 rev's). i checked it by turning the engine on and looking at the tires while turning the streering wheel. whew! hirap mag-isip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
power steering too light