New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Magandang araw sa lahat.
    Nagsearch na kami sa forum tungkol sa problem ng kotse ng kaibigan ko pero walang nahawig.
    Biglang umingay ang power-steering pump tapos naubos fluid. Ang bigat ng manibela.
    Ano kaya ang magandang gawin? Kung gamitin ang kotse nang ganito ang state, meron bang madadamay na ibang piyesa? Kotse nya 93 na esi.
    Maraming salamat.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Lagyan mo ulit ng fluid tapos check for leaks... Delikadong gamitin ng ubos ang fluid ...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Anong epekto ng walang fluid sir?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    overhaul it. its usually the bearing and oil seal that gives. dali palitan. we had a 626 that has a power steering leak at the pump and we opened it. the problem was that the bearing was damaged. we removed it and had a new bearing installed and oil seals.

5t kms na wala pa problema

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Disconnect mo muna belt ng PS to keep it from running dry. First aid lang iyan. Then fix problem asap.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    jasonub, sir how much inabot ng new bearing and oil seals? surplus ba or replacement parts?

otep, sir thanks for the first aid suggestion.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Try to check the leak kung saan galing. I had the same problem before my mistake is I always top up the PS fluid. Then all rubers including bushings had melted due to the fluid leak(nakakatunaw daw ng rubber). So my advice is to have it check and repaired ASAP. PS kit or PS pump kit or PS hose. I suggest go for OEM parts as this will last longer and much more reliable(except for the PS Hose, too expensive).

power steering pump problem