New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    95 honda civic esi manual transmission * 95th km

...i have this steering problem.when traveling in a smooth straight road, my steering seems to move leftward.it hardly maintains a stable direction when i free-hand it..

also one time, i accidentally cruised to a bumpy road and very much worried if this has affected my underchassis components...any comments?

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    pa check mo po agad sa talyer. or maybe need wheel alightment.
    regarding your underchassis, you can check kung may nasira, ma-feel mo naman yun kapag may kalampag ang ilalim mo, or something wrong pagnagdrive ka.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    wheel alignment. or busted ball joints. or damaged tie rod ends or rack ends.
    when was the last replacement of these parts? these things go with high mileage. let me guess.. the uncertain steering gets worse at high speeds? time to replace some ball joints and tie rod ends probably...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Check mo muna yung whell alignment.. cheapest kasi to eh.. tapos pag nde nakuha sa alignment..pabaklas mo na para makita kung saan sira..

Wag ka na mag risk dyan..delikado eh..lalo na sa high speeds..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    same thing happened to my ride. i had it aligned pero at high speeds it was still tracking to the right. gumastos pa ako. finally, i had the balljoints and tierod checked and sure enough the balljoints were loose. you can see the boots already torn and if you pull it back and forth it was already shaking. according to the mechanic, buti na lang di kumalas kundi aksidente ako.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJazz
    Check mo muna yung whell alignment.. cheapest kasi to eh.. tapos pag nde nakuha sa alignment..pabaklas mo na para makita kung saan sira..

Wag ka na mag risk dyan..delikado eh..lalo na sa high speeds..
    may cheaper jan - check first your tire pressure 5+ PSI loss is quite invisible to the naked eye but matters a lot in driving

...o di ba, eliminating all possible causes!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hehe. baka nga tire pressure.. hehehe..

power steering problem