New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i had repaired my PS assembly replacing those seals more than 2 years ago. So far, ok naman yung STP PSF. Until 2 months ago, pagdiagnose ng mekaniko ko, mga hose naman bumigay,.. ay sus ginoooooo... buti nalang mahina lang tagas, natutuluan alternator ko pati,.. shemay....gastos oh!

*theveed: pre, balitaan mo ko kung may mahanap ka ha, interested ako dun, papa-replace na kasi ako ng mga hose nun soon ehh. Bigay ka nalang any info (kung price per bottle, liter etc etc.) TY! :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll be buying another brand later sa Concord, it'll be a while bago ako makakahuha ng Lucas hehe... Update ko kayo kung umubra :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I bought a bottle of Cyclo Power Steering Stop Leak sa Concord a few minutes ago, costs P179.75 only. We'll see how it goes.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Previous condition:

Both sides of the rack has a leak, the driver's side leaks around 5-6 tablespoon everytime you leave it for more than 6 hrs (ie, parking sa office or park at home overnight), the passenger side leaks around 2-3 tablespoon.

The reservoir will be low on PS fluid (noise when turning) every 5 days or so, with visual reduction of fluid every time you check the reservoir (daily)

Poured around 2/3 a bottle of the said product yesterday before leaving the office yesterday, around 6PM...

Drove home (EXTREME TRAFFIC KAHAPON!), took me more than an hour from Ortigas to Manggahan... Then my wife used the car and drove for another hour and a half or so.

She parked the car around 11PM last night, I placed 2 pieces of newspaper near the leak points.

Checked the car this morning (11AM), and guess what... 2 drops on the driver's side and NONE on the passenger side. The newspaper were blown away by light winds hehe.

Checked the reservoir when I got to the office 15 minutes ago, and the level is the same as yesterday!

P179 vs. P4,500 for repair kit + labor hehe...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Theveed... thanks for texting me this also... will be buying the said product hopefully later.

Ang dungis na ng garahe because of my PS leak.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hirap pa man din tanggalin ang PS fluid compared to motor oil...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos ah...parang magic. :D

gano kaya tatagal yan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we'll see hehe...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    theveed, how do you apply this ba? is it poured in the reservoir? my leak rin ps ko, but di naman gano kalakas like every 5 days it would be low. sakin siguro, level would be low after 2-3weeks. Evident ung leak sa fittings... habang ipon pa ng pang repair kit, magandang corrective action yan. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ako naman I tried Morey's Power Steering Conditioner as per Mr. Claro of Cruven. It's been over a month now and the leak has been reduced. I just can't fully recommend it yet until there are no more leaks. Price is around 700.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Power Steering Leak Stopper [Renamed]