New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Nagtanong tanong po ako sa mga kaibigan at kakilala dalawa lamang ang kanilang sinasabi sa akin na ipalit na shocks sa trooper ko, OLD MAN EMU or RANCHO SHOCKS, alin ba ang mas ok dito at mas matibay?

Di naman ako nag-ooff road, city and country side driving lang.

Maraming salamat po!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir please use the search function to dig up old threads about this topic..... dami na pong beses na discuss yan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    salamat po sir

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    otorijima
    kung ako ang tatanungin mo go for pro comp.laking gaganda ng ride ng trooper mo..i have mine installed and iam very satisfied...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hi otorijima

I had the pleasure of the company of Jojo Fuentes, Phil distributor for rancho products for the drive to and from Naga city and we were talking about the very same thing. He says they are both excellent products and I myself have the full OME system in my patrol but I would like to share with you what Jojo told me.

He says that in his province of Bacolod, the ones that go out and really get dirty use rancho while the guys that stay in town and show off their rigs use OME. He told me to joke arb/toto about that too. :D
    Last edited by racerx; September 23rd, 2004 at 05:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Thanks guys! Rancho po ang pinalit ko sa shocks ko. Ganda ng ride ko ngayon.

OLD MAN EMU or RANCHO SHOCKS?