New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Make sure that the shops are using food grade nitrogen gases. Ordinary nitrogen gases are only compressed air with higher nitrogen content.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Nitrogen - N2, is a fairly stable gas with higher molecular mass than oxygen. In it's pure form it will not react to rubber nor metal parts without any catalyst. It's more resistant to volume fluctuation due to temperature changes than compressed air. Purified nitrogen gas also has less moisture content that may contribute to corrosion on metal parts. Nitrogen's molecular size is bigger than oxigen's so it's slower to escape from very small tire punctures than compressed air but this is probably negligible. Benefits of using pure dry nitrogen on tires are increased mileage and better tire wear.

Mga bosing na gumagamit ng Nitrogen gas, baka naman pwede nyo i-share experience nyo on the use of nitrogen gas. = )

Thanks

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zeagle
    Make sure that the shops are using food grade nitrogen gases. Ordinary nitrogen gases are only compressed air with higher nitrogen content.
    pano mo machechek ung shop kung FOOD GRADE NITROGEN nga ung kinakarga

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako gumagamit ng nitrogen (tireboy) for my tires..

pinaka hassle lang sakin yung 300 petot and pag punta ulit dun to have my tires refilled..other than that, ok naman..siguro mga 3 months bago ako bumalik..i check my tires once a week though..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    caloy, 75 per tire ba doon sa tireboy?
    pina deflate ba muna ung gulong mo bago sinalpakan ng nitrogen?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Minerva at WestGate Alabang offers N2 also, I just cant recall exactly the price per tire it's either 50 or 75. What I remember is that after your first charge you can come back to the shop for refill for free. Although I haven't tried it as I'm awaiting more conclusive review from fellow tsikoters.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby_bear03
    pano mo machechek ung shop kung FOOD GRADE NITROGEN nga ung kinakarga
    That's the problem you can't. You just have to go to a reliable shop. Teka check ko yung coding ng tank namin.

Naku ang layo naman, hirap kung naflat ka, another 50-100petot for a refill. :D

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ok here is the color coding of the tank. FOOD GRADE NITROGEN is blue with yellow band. Ordinary nitrogen is just blue. So silipin nyo na lang yung tank na gamit nila. I got the info from our supplier of gases pero I'm not really sure how accurate it is. Alam ninyo naman sa Pinas madalas walang standards.

zeagle: Nitrogen filled ba mga gulong mo?

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Nitrogen for Tires [Merged]