New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    guys, ano kaya problem, kapag kakabig ka sa kanan o kaliwa, may lumalagitik sa front. pero kapag straight naman walang problem. Tulong naman. thank you, reference [honda hatchback 92-95 model]

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bro, check mo power steering fluid mo kung may power steering ang eg hatch mo

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    CV joint usually pag ganyan ang problema.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    guys replacement ba ang ginagawa kapag sira cv joints? mga magkano kaya magagastos?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm no expert but I had the same problem before. Everytime I turn the steering wheel to the left I hear a tok tok tok sound in front. The tok tok sound disappeared after I had the CV joint replaced.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    This area was formerly labeled "The Workshop." We decided to rename it to better indicate its focus, which is still to provide words and music to allow you to sing all 150 Psalms
    The centerpiece of The Workshop is our metrical Psalters:

(requires frames and is best with at least 800x600 resolution)
    We have the following metrical Psalters on this site. At present we have the complete contents of three of them. It is our intent to provide the complete contents of all of these Psalters, plus others as we have time.

apostille
    Last edited by apostilleus; May 14th, 2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: signature

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by apostilleus View Post
    This area was formerly labeled "The Workshop." We decided to rename it to better indicate its focus, which is still to provide words and music to allow you to sing all 150 Psalms

We have the following metrical Psalters on this site. At present we have the complete contents of three of them. It is our intent to provide the complete contents of all of these Psalters, plus others as we have time.

apostille

what???? spammer warning.

:dry:

TS you may also have the steering pump checked.
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; May 14th, 2009 at 02:22 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by apostilleus View Post

apostille
    [SIZE=6]WARNING! SPAMMER![/SIZE]

please no spamming.......

BTT: I agree with JJ. have the steering pump checked.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    have the pump checked muna tapos update mo kami dito

anyway [size=6]please no spamming[/size]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    bro ok naman ung pump, and ung atf di naman bumababa sa level niya.Ung rack end maari din ba problem sa concern ko? mga magkano kaya magagastos ko bro sa cv joint? and kung may problem sa rack end magkano rin kaya? thank you to all guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
need help problem with steering [may lumalagitik kapag kakabig]