New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys,
    i need your opinion on which tires to get,im choosing between the dunlop grandtrek AT1 (currrent tire) or the bridgestone dueler A/T,it will be mounted on a 15" rim size 32x11.50,mostly highway use with occasional off road due to bad road conditions in the province and moderate trails,so not really hard core offroading,im considering also the grandtrek AT2 which is mounted on my pajero,but i think its grooves can not withstand some road conditions in our province.minsan kce ayaw kumagat,puro spin lang sa muds.when you take a look at the tire's,talagang wala ng grooves,puro na putik.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just got my grandtrek AT/2 last month Im so happy for the performance very smooth ride and quite...its 32"

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dunlops are quite known for the comfort and less noise on the road.. but there are others that say n medyo madaling maupod, mga 2 years ave. kse parang soft compound ang rubber.. well, softer that the the others..

for me.. go for the Bridgestones.. it'l last you for years and years..

but if the Wrangler AT/rs are near the price range of the two and has an available size.. for me this is the choice. Stock tires ng Titanum series ng frontier.. Nice tread pattern and it seems durable.. =) para din maiba.. hehe, bias ako sa good years eh.. =)

reviews in the net would also help.. =)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just bought a set of bridgestone dueler a/t's (285/75R16) last month for my patrol. based on reviews and rating from the tirerack.com, no. 1 ang bridgestone. and maganda yung thread pattern ng new model nila.

goodyear wrangler dapat sana ang kukunin ko, pero based sa reviews sa internet, mas matagtag ito kesa sa pirelli scorpion a/t, which was my previous tire, and matagtag ang pirelli in my experience.

yung dunlop grandtrek at1 was the stock tire of my patrol. a little more than a year ko lang nagamit (40K+ kms), pudpod na. and nagka bukol na sa 3 tires. pero talagang mas comfortable ang ride ng dunlops.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    I'd go for the Dueler revo A/Ts!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the Bridgestone Dueler Revo A/T is the model in the US. dito sa Asian market, Bridgestone Dueler 694 A/T ang model.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Dont go for Dunlop AT2. My previous set of tires are dunlop. I've used them for 50T kms with 25% thread left but 3 of the tires are bukolbukol na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bridgestone Dueler A/Ts!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    singit ko na rin po dito... ok din ba yung mickey thompson tires?...

balak ko palit gulong....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mugen
    mahal yan diba? yaman

dueler rin gamit ko, ok naman yun preformance

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
[Merged] Which A/T tires?