New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pudpod yung front tires of ng patrol ko. ano kayang problema since wala naman camber correction ito?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Could be the alignment... happened on my Frontier before, kala ko walang problem sa aligment since walang kabig then when i inspected the inside of the tires ubos na. Turns out the tires were not facing the same direction (toe adjustment was set in too much... baka sa yo naka toe-out pareho).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    toe out yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may toe-in toe-out din ba kahit solid diffs ang harap?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I assume you're comparing the tread wear of your front tires with the ones at the rear. If yes then it may be due to the fact that mas mabigat ang front end due to the weight of the engine. So over a longer period of time the tread wear up front will be greater than that of the rear tires (especially if you rarely carry a full load).

If di pantay ang kain ng tires then a wheel alignment may be in order.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Ooops di ko nabasa ng mabuti yung title nung thread. Mas pudpod pala yung outer part ng tires...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4
    Ooops di ko nabasa ng mabuti yung title nung thread. Mas pudpod pala yung outer part ng tires...
    hehe, so does your previous post still hold true?
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From what i know (based sa Safari and LC80 dati) sa front the camber cannot be moved anymore but with the aligment this is still adjustable.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    should i feel anything different in this condition, like steering wheel vibrations, etc.? pero wala kasi akong nafi-feel ngayon. actually, i had my tires rotated last month kasabay ng alignment, but lately ko lang napansin yung pudpod sa rear tires, which were the front tires before being rotated.

also, napansin din ng friends ko yesterday na medyo tabingi yung right front tires, parang naka toe-in (mas pasok yung sa lower side).
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sir,
    check your upper and lower knuckle bearings
    front hub bearings
    tie rod ends

andun lang ang problem mo sir baka maluwag lang or kailangan palitan

mas madali sa straight axle kaysa sa IFS. alignment lang. walang camber at caster adjustments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mas pudpod ang outer parts ng tires