New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi Sirs,

Advise naman po kung saan recommended talyer ninyo about making my corolla 93 get back to its original height. Lowered ko po sya naacquired pero po maraming humps sa lugar namin kaya puro sayad ako. Ni Torno daw un auto nuong ni lowered. Mga magkano kaya aabutin at gaano katagal?

Along Aguinaldo Highway and greater Cavite po ako, kaya its much better kung within the vicinity of Imus and Bacoor, Cavite po.

Salamat mga paps!

- jemreal

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Bili ka nalang ng original na spring.

Wag ka mag-lifter, baka delikado.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jemreal View Post
    Hi Sirs,

Advise naman po kung saan recommended talyer ninyo about making my corolla 93 get back to its original height. Lowered ko po sya naacquired pero po maraming humps sa lugar namin kaya puro sayad ako. Ni Torno daw un auto nuong ni lowered. Mga magkano kaya aabutin at gaano katagal?

Along Aguinaldo Highway and greater Cavite po ako, kaya its much better kung within the vicinity of Imus and Bacoor, Cavite po.

Salamat mga paps!

- jemreal

You will just need to find/buy original (surplus or new) springs for your corolla.

Installation and wheel alignment should take a 2 to 3 hours to do.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You will just need to find/buy original (surplus or new) springs for your corolla.

Installation and wheel alignment should take a 2 to 3 hours to do.

GH,

any suggestions where to buys surplus or new coils springs? I have this project as well for my Cedia '03... I want to restore the original height but my brother had the stock ones cut out to lower it...

TIA

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    GH,

any suggestions where to buys surplus or new coils springs? I have this project as well for my Cedia '03... I want to restore the original height but my brother had the stock ones cut out to lower it...

TIA

Take your pick, you can start at Banawe surplus shops or Evangalista surplus shops.

You should also try to research if the Lancer models before or after your Lancer Cedia have similar springs that would fit your car. That might help widen the search a bit.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 28th, 2010 at 05:00 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Take your pick, you can start at Banawe surplus shops or Evangalista surplus shops.

You should also try to research if the Lancer models before or after your Lancer Cedia have similar springs that would fit your car. That might help widen the search a bit.

yeah thanks GH. I'm reading at the mitsilancerph forums the cedia1 coils match those with the pizza type but not with the cedia 2 and 3...

I'll be happy once I get the coils and antenna issues done...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks sa mga reply katsikots. First, I tried asking for 4 new springs but when we were removing the first shock, it's already worn out and has no pressure anymore. I was forced to buy four springs and shocks. It costs me 17K for 4 KYB (2 gas/2 fluid type) shocks and 4 springs, added the rubbers and stabilizer and of course 1.5K for labor.

I was lucky to find this auto supply store with mechanic on duty. It is almost a one stop shop. Medyo mahal nga lang nagastos ko sa dami ng pinalitan.

It's better na rin siguro for safety and comfort while driving.

Salamat ulit!

Lowered to get back to normal height