New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gas-A-Just price would be in the 2K-3K range per piece for sedans AFAIK. FOr SUV/pick-ups, it goes for mga P800-P900 per piece. Highly recommended if you dont mind a slightly firmer ride.

On the shocks that have problems after some time, try to check also with the install procedure. I was talking with the guy in BLazer Mkt. and he mentioned that one problem they saw on customer complaints with their shocks was because of using the wrong procedure in installing the shocks... minsan ginamitan ng vice grip yung shaft, this will cause a slow leak on the shocks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Miko, Gas-A-Justs for the Pajero cost me P800 flat. Ganda ng handling pare! Yung nakakabit sa Pajero ko dati exactly the same as in your pic kaya lang kulay silver.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    best way to know if sira na yung shocks is to push down sa rear. if it bounces up and down more than once then sira na yung shocks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka coils lang ang malambot. may green na KYB ba? yun binili ko kay Kanzen para sa harap ng samurai green siya fluid type.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by speedyfix
    best way to know if sira na yung shocks is to push down sa rear. if it bounces up and down more than once then sira na yung shocks.
    nope, hindi naman... mahirap ipush so what i do is to jump into the rear seats... swabe naman yung pag angat...

springs? paano ba malaman kung ok or hindi ang springs? baka sayang lang ang pagbili ng springs...

or bump stops? sabi ni caloyski baka daw yan... inspect ko sa isang araw yan...

pk, super kyb nga ang nabili ko... buset... dapat pala yang gas-a-just ako...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deym, mas mahal talaga pag para sa sedan... :/

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    walanjo, officemates na nga kayo, dito pa kayo nag-uusap haha
    OT

hahaha... halos magkalapit na lang nga kami... same floor na kami pero asa mezzanine ako...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i doubt it's the springs. super bihira lang mag-sag ang springs and it is more likely another part like the shocks or bumpstops like the others have already said

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    What about TOKIKO gas shocks? Ok ba ito? Can anyone rate the performance? thanks

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano po ba maganda para sa Honda Civic Lxi

Salamat po.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
LF: after market gas shocks