New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi guys, experienced this twice already. The ABS light turns on with corresponding beeping sound after driving for a few meters. Magooff lang sya once I park the car then begin driving again. Ano kaya reason?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
    Hi guys, experienced this twice already. The ABS light turns on with corresponding beeping sound after driving for a few meters. Magooff lang sya once I park the car then begin driving again. Ano kaya reason?
    Check wheel speed sensors & connections.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ABS system is acting up..send it to the professionals to have it fixed

Technology helps make our life better..driving safer but its not perfect thats why i dont rely on it too much

ABS & EBD is not that important to me

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kisshmet; January 21st, 2019 at 06:20 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post

it's like insurance.
    we spend good money for it, then pray we never have need for it.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post

You might say otherwise once the situation arises that you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^nah pitik pitik lang yan ng preno (thats what that complicated system is programmed to do)

Insurance sa hindi marunong gumamit

Hindi yan dinidiinan ng todo

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
    Have it scanned. The error code will guide you what part/s to check. It could be just a loose wire or a malfunctioning abs sensor in the wheel hub.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Have it checked out. Don’t let people troll you into thinking they’re unimportant or that only sissies need them.

ABS and EBD works 100% of the time when conditions calls for it (but only when it’s not showing a warning light). Threshold braking is a good skill to have and when executed properly, results in shoreter stopping distances. But it’s typically a hit or miss thing and even pro drivers get it wrong sometimes with disastrous aftermaths... More so for the rest of the driving population who are typically not trained to handle many emergency situations.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Have it checked out. Don’t let people troll you into thinking they’re unimportant or that only sissies need them.

ABS and EBD works 100% of the time when conditions calls for it (but only when it’s not showing a warning light). Threshold braking is a good skill to have and when executed properly, results in shoreter stopping distances. But it’s typically a hit or miss thing and even pro drivers get it wrong sometimes with disastrous aftermaths... More so for the rest of the driving population who are typically not trained to handle many emergency situations.
    https://www.tsikot.com/forums/editpo...54&do=editpost

i need it! i need it!
    my old innova without abs, has tamas galore on its front bumper. pretty minor, but there nevertheless.
    our newer innova with abs, has a clean front bumper.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would never buy a vehicle with no ABS/Airbags.

Funny someone mentioned “pitik-pitik” lang sa preno yang ginagawa ng ABS. You have no idea how difficult it is to stop a non-ABS car without locking up the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast