New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Bro i think pwede naman. Nalagyan ko na both cars, update ko thread if ok naman sya.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

it takes a long time before you'll see the bad effects i'll definitely remove all traces of the wurth and replace w/ a suitable silicone grease

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Silicone grease can also be used in brake pads to prevent squeals. Bought a tube of cyclo heavy duty silicone grease for brakes at concorde. Maybe you can ask them if they still have it on stock

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Silicone grease can also be used in brake pads to prevent squeals. Bought a tube of cyclo heavy duty silicone grease for brakes at concorde. Maybe you can ask them if they still have it on stock
    Which car bro? Maingay brakes?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Dielectric grease ba bro?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Dielectric grease ba bro?

Package says specifically for use with brake parts. But cab also be used on bulbs and battery terminals.

I also have permatex dielectric grease for spark plugs. Looks the same with cyclo silicone grease except that cyclo is much thicker in consistency.

I also have dielectric grease in a pressurized can (forgot the brand) with a little thin than cyclo. I use this on the caliper pins which makes them move smoother..

Before i use copper grease on the back of the brake pads but come maintenance, the pads look dirty and messy to clean.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Regular grease naman ok din, tamang pahid lang. Pero yung synthetic grease aminado mas ok. Problema lang din dyan yung rubber sa pin, either na mag crack or medyo mamaga.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    There are 3-4 kinds of permatex brake grease... 2 dont work well with rubber boots.

So, the one I posted is "the one". Grease for brake caliper pins

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    So, the one I posted is "the one". Grease for brake caliper pins
    Yes bro AF Grease for brake caliper pins

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Regular grease naman ok din, tamang pahid lang. Pero yung synthetic grease aminado mas ok. Problema lang din dyan yung rubber sa pin, either na mag crack or medyo mamaga.
    Regular or synthetic wont work and will cause more damage.. better stick with the silicone grease

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    yes this is the right one. It won't warp the rubber boots. I only ordered the small tube :D
    Sayang sana nagpasabay ako Grease for brake caliper pins

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast