New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when my innova's original mag-ed spare was stolen years ago, i wanted to get a donut to replace it. but i couldn't find one, then.
    so i opted to get a steel revo rim. para hindi attractive sa subsequent magnanakaw.
    Uso paba nakawan? I rarely here it this days.
    Remembered during the 90's it was. We all woke up to in the morning to find out all 4 wheels of our car are gone.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Uso paba nakawan? I rarely here it this days.
    Remembered during the 90's it was. We all woke up to in the morning to find out all 4 wheels of our car are gone.

Uso parin lalo sa Toyota IMV models kasi sobrang dali lang nakawin kapag walang lock. Isang sirit lang ng hangin sa gulong katapat

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Just make sure if they need to plug a leak na cold patch ang gamit nila at hindi tusok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll keep this in mind. Thank you sir.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Update to my slow leak issue:

So I went to New Capitol Tire in Kapitolyo after dropping my wife and son at Capitol Commons. They dipped the tire in the water and found the small hole (since there were just small bubbles coming out). The culprit was a headless screw, about a diameter of 25 cents coin in length. They applied a liquid cement and cold patch and problem solved. Tested the tire in the water again and no bubbles came out anymore.

I took the headless screw as a souvenir/remembrance of my first tire hole issue.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Update to my slow leak issue:

So I went to New Capitol Tire in Kapitolyo after dropping my wife and son at Capitol Commons. They dipped the tire in the water and found the small hole (since there were just small bubbles coming out). The culprit was a headless screw, about a diameter of 25 cents coin in length. They applied a liquid cement and cold patch and problem solved. Tested the tire in the water again and no bubbles came out anymore.

I took the headless screw as a souvenir/remembrance of my first tire hole issue.
    ha haa!
    ...probably the first of your collection...

errr... usually 100-130 kesos yan.. magkano po sa inyoh?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    ha haa!
    ...probably the first of your collection...

errr... usually 100-130 kesos yan.. magkano po sa inyoh?
    Wala pa akong ibang kilalang vulcanizing shop kaya dun muna ko nagpagawa. Kumpleto naman sila sa gamit/machine kaya tingin ko okay naman. Damage was P200. Overpriced?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    simula pagkabata ko hangang ngayon doon ako kay wilancor tire nagpapavulcanize. Patch talaga gamit nun at mura doon hindi ko lang maalala magkano.

sa may araneta ave yun kahelera ni celica halos tapat ni arlington

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Wala pa akong ibang kilalang vulcanizing shop kaya dun muna ko nagpagawa. Kumpleto naman sila sa gamit/machine kaya tingin ko okay naman. Damage was P200. Overpriced?
    if it was the only one in the area, i wouldn't complain.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    simula pagkabata ko hangang ngayon doon ako kay wilancor tire nagpapavulcanize. Patch talaga gamit nun at mura doon hindi ko lang maalala magkano.

sa may araneta ave yun kahelera ni celica halos tapat ni arlington
    Malayo samin sir eh. Magtatanong tanong ako sa mga UV express dito baka may iba silang marecommend.

if it was the only one in the area, i wouldn't complain.
    I hope I will not needing any vulcanizing any time soon again. Lalo pagbyahe namin pa-Mindanao sa August.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Malayo samin sir eh. Magtatanong tanong ako sa mga UV express dito baka may iba silang marecommend.

I hope I will not needing any vulcanizing any time soon again. Lalo pagbyahe namin pa-Mindanao sa August.
    Kahit saang vulcanizing na may legit shop pwede na. Usually mga tire dealer.

Wag lang dun sa mga barong barong / tabi tabi na shops na mga tambay lang ang gumagawa

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Good Vulcanizing Shops?