New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Can anybody recommend a good and honest tire mounting shop in QC? Yung Miller/Key West - we all know their racket. Just tried En-Tire near Mayon, Mounting is ok, But dismounting - , they scratched each of the rims of the 4 mags i used to have. Had my friend bring the mags to show them their mistake. They told me just because the new mags were mounted ok, the dismounted tires should not have had a problem. They didn't realize that the process of mounting and dismounting is different. Also, they told me that since i didn't check the mags before i left the store, just like SM, they wouldn't honor any complaints. Maybe they didn't know that SM accepts complaints within 7 days as long as the package is intact and you show a receipt.
    Not worth it for anybody to do business with that type of company. Just told that story that happened to me last Saturday as a warning to anybody else. So, is there a good mounting shop in QC? One that wouldn't scratch my mags or claim they are distorted even when they are not?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GTD enterprises sa banawe or DKC sa P. Tuazon, Cubao.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DKC is recommendable.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GTD and Sonny OK (Banawe stores) both do mounting and dismounting for us. Siguro ok naman. I don't check my wheels din kasi after since gasgas na din naman mga wheels ko from the trail. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Should have stuck with Ben's Ok, akala ko kasi ok yung En-tire because they advertised that they used computerized equipment which is of no use if the people using it are not competent

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tireboy by Atoy sa may Maria clara st. Yung pagdismount nila ng tires maingat talaga. Patio sa alignment the clamp that holds the edge of the wheel gawa sa plastic kaya di nakakagasgas.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Actually passed by Tireboy on my way to En-tire. Should have gone there na lang as sigurado ayos ang gawa. i'm going to pay additional pa because of the repairs i have to do.

Good Tire Mounting Shop in QC?