New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    to all guru

is it okay to leave tire na flat for the whole week?

well i ask this because naflat ung tire namin last weekend and be fix this coming weekend(saturday) as i am not around for the whole weekdays.

ano kaya masisira sa sasakyan? ung gulong is luma na rin (stock)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    to all guru

is it okay to leave tire na flat for the whole week?

well i ask this because naflat ung tire namin last weekend and be fix this coming weekend(saturday) as i am not around for the whole weekdays.

ano kaya masisira sa sasakyan? ung gulong is luma na rin (stock)
    baka magkabukol yung gulong. nde na yun marerepair pag ganun...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    +1 with weremanok. if you can why don't you just put that wheel on jack stands so your flat tire don't get strained too much. OR better yet, why don't you put on your spare tire first?
    Last edited by B2Bomber; August 26th, 2008 at 08:27 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    unfortunately, spare tire na ung nakalagay (di ko napansin may butas na rin pala ung spare tire)

i still communicating my wife to get help.. to do the job

di ko pde lagay lang ung jack baka nakawin kasi walang parking sa amin sa ngayon

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Leaving it that way is bad on the steel belts of the tires. It will deform when left for a long period of time.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, if you're replacing the tire anyway, it doesn't matter. the rim should be able to support the weight of the car without itself deforming.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pwede rin pa jack up mo then place a stand na di nakawin like kahoy na pinag patong. sayang ang goma, baka magkalamat para mapunit or bukol in the end.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Bro pwede , jack mo lang wag mo pasayarin ung gulong sa lupa. kase mangangawit iyan mag kaka mark ung tire mo masisira.

flat tire for whole weekend