New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    mga paps patulong nmn, we are looking for coilover para sa mazda miata 97 model.. mahina na kasi coil spring, putok din ang shocks, wala kaming mahanap dito sa south na nag bebenta nang shocks and coil spring.. mas mabuti cgro upgrade nlang to coilover...

thanks ahead...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    hi forgive me i cant write in tagalog only in English.

what i can advise u is this... have you ever used a coilover suspension system before?
    if not i suggest u stick to shocks and spring combo aftermarket. The reason i advise this is, there is a lot of aftermarket coilover suspensions that claim to do their job but end up breaking, on top of that you have to do a lot of coilover suspension tuning. what is your miata used for? track car, streets, or drag?

Quote Originally Posted by ivo3 View Post
    mga paps patulong nmn, we are looking for coilover para sa mazda miata 97 model.. mahina na kasi coil spring, putok din ang shocks, wala kaming mahanap dito sa south na nag bebenta nang shocks and coil spring.. mas mabuti cgro upgrade nlang to coilover...

thanks ahead...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    we want to upgrade suspension system, 4 shocks were busted and weak coil springs, used for autocross

4. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ivo3 View Post
    we want to upgrade suspension system, 4 shocks were busted and weak coil springs, used for autocross

still looking.. need help..

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    have you tried banawe/pasay? mazford, fordland, golden mazda