New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nag-try kami dati woo sung (korean made tyre naman) after a year or so, lumabas na yung mga steel sa gulong..napapalit tuloy kami kaagad ng 1 set of tires...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I just purchased a pair of "Tornado" brand tires for my car. Sabi sa akin ng shop, Bridgestone sister company daw 'yon? Has anyone heard of Tornado Tires?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Help! I am looking for dealers in used/second hand tires coming from Japan or Malaysia in the M.M. area. Am also interested to deal in new tires imported from China. Please, can anyone refer me to the right contacts?

Keeni

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by keeni
    Help! I am looking for dealers in used/second hand tires coming from Japan or Malaysia in the M.M. area. Am also interested to deal in new tires imported from China. Please, can anyone refer me to the right contacts?

Keeni
    Sir, nagkalat po ang mga dealers nito along Blumentrit. Just take a pick.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Yung Maxxis yan yun stock tires ng verita namin. Sa venture namin Cheng Shin ata... not sure. Basta parang ganyan. Ayos naman yung amin. Tumagal din naman yung Cheng Shin. Due for replacement na ata, mga 40K na ata tinakbo. Yung Maxxis parang ang bilis maubos mga 20K lang pudpod na sobra.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    look pal,all tires are same they are all intend to use any kind of vehicles.not unless this is not round! different is only the quality,the chinese made tire is still not well knowned in the world market like other brand which is already proven.they just start to compete and invade the world tire market and iam still never heard that they have an award or member of " ISO " regarding on tire manufacturing.anyway,we are speaking here the safety of our family and once you in the road accident is free,why you have to risk the lives of your loveone's? we can't avoid accident but we can prevent it!!!

kunting deperensiya lang yang at isa lang ang buhay natin,pero ang pera kikitain mo yan...

nasabi kulang sayo ito,dahil i've been so many years encounter and i involve this R.T.A.(road traffic accident) co'z this is my job, almost 70 percent fatal accident in RTA is tire problem, di kuna siguro kailangan sabihin o' ikuwento kung buhay o' patay ang sakay! just good advice,buy a good stuff and you wont sorry for yourself and your family...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    malamang ang target nila yun mga jeepneys...what you save on tires you pay in comfort saftey and also sa fuel consumption hehehe pero kung pang delivery lang siguro o province ok lang...sayang naman kasi kung mamahalin tapos masisira lang sa offroad hehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm...pag jeep ata usually rethreading ang ginagawa...if that's the case, imho it would make more sense to invest in a set of good tires that can be rethreaded over and over

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    wouldn't it be great if one of those car magazines or car tv shows would make an entended life tests on these tires. See how much mileage they can last given the current conditions in manila.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Woosung is Korean, Nankang is Taiwan, Gajah Tunggal (which makes Savero and Champiro tires) is Indonesian.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Chinese Tires: Ok Ba??