New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have seen a proliferation of different chinese branded tires in the market. Maganda na ba quality nila as compared to their Jap, U.S. or Euro counterparts? Are they good options for off-road? on-road? They are cheaper.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nope they are not. basing my experience sa china made truck tires they last only 3-6 months compared to india, thailand, which lasts for more than a year. yung lang three china tires is to two others ang price.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any feedback on Nankang tyres? Are these chinese?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    Any feedback on Nankang tyres? Are these chinese?
    malamang chinese tires yan. less than 6 months lang din ang mga chinese tires sa experience namin sa mga delivery trucks. nagswitch na kami sa gajah tungal.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i saw chinese tires on a bus once...kinabahan ako, coz nagkakaroon na ng visible cracks sa sidewall. forgot the brand na, it's one of those cheesy brands that have chinese characters on the side

i wonder if chinese tires can be rethreaded...and if so, for how many times...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...ano ba mga chinese branded tires? truck applications lang ba? 6 months is such a short life span for tires.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang naalala kong chinese brand yung Double Coin, mabilis nga maupod. Kaya good business naman kay Bandag.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    eto lang masasabi ko -- ayaw ko naman maging biased masyado against china-made stuff...pero you usually get what you paid for

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I won't try my luck on cheap tire...
    As much as possible I will fit my my ride with the best tires in term of safety, reliability, performance and aesthetic look in that order.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some chinese tires that I know of are Woo Shung, Sino Stone, Maxxis, etc... I heared Maxxis offers LT Tires that may fit most off-road SUVs and trucks. Are they good enough? what about the Gajah Tunggal?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Chinese Tires: Ok Ba??