New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Where do I find the production date sa gulong?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Where do I find the production date sa gulong?
    Sir renz, nasa sidwall yan. It's a 4 digit number.

In this case, it's 4202 - manufactured on the 42nd week of 2002. Some of the more aggressive tire shops recommend a 5 year replacement cycle, but I think you can push it somewhere closer to 10 as long as you don't abuse the tire. Sa Camry namin umabot naman 9 without problems (before we replaced the whole set of 4)

Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    *mda the store's name was tirecenter.com.ph may align equipment din sila. Any inputs? Do they sell cheap? I only know a few tire shops eh. Sa SnR nagtanong ako sobrang mahal dun.
    Honestly sir, I'm not so sure.

I would recommend Bridgestone Makati (although mahal ang gulong). For Yokohama, there are a list of dealers on their local webpage you can canvas from. For Kumho tires you can look up Roadstar Fort/Makati.
    Last edited by mda; August 10th, 2012 at 12:15 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sa DKC may alignment na. 400 petot. Libre balancing though.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Okay thanks for the infos!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Kakabili ko lang ng gulong sa evangelista makati. Miller tires ent. 3742112. Free alignment and balancing. Yokohama binili ko. July 2012 manufacturing date ng gulong. Btw nabasa ko na after 5years prone na to blow out ba tawag dun yung gulong. So it's up to you kung malakas loob mo saka mahal mo pa buhay mo at buhay ng family mo na nakasakay sa kotse mo hehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Rotational tires are tires that must rotate in a single direction.

This means that you'll have to rotate the tires front and back instead of the normal left-right-diagonal pattern.
    Ayun. Gets. So hindi pwedeng ilipat ang Front Left sa Rear Right kasi taliwas na sya sa tamang direction dapat ng tire kumbaga. Haha thanks sir! Sorry ang newbie ng question. :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Ayun. Gets. So hindi pwedeng ilipat ang Front Left sa Rear Right kasi taliwas na sya sa tamang direction dapat ng tire kumbaga. Haha thanks sir! Sorry ang newbie ng question. :D
    Hehe actually, in light of the recent updates sa thread, pwede mo ring imount sa kabilang side yung tire. Pero you can't just remove the rim/tire and mount it on the other side. Kelangan pa i unmount/remount so that the rim is reversed but the tire is still facing the correct direction. This is unless the tire is also asymmetric from left/right, meaning dapat may side na laging facing outwards.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eido View Post
    Kakabili ko lang ng gulong sa evangelista makati. Miller tires ent. 3742112. Free alignment and balancing. Yokohama binili ko. July 2012 manufacturing date ng gulong. Btw nabasa ko na after 5years prone na to blow out ba tawag dun yung gulong. So it's up to you kung malakas loob mo saka mahal mo pa buhay mo at buhay ng family mo na nakasakay sa kotse mo hehe
    mali. masterfix pala bumili ng gulong sa evangelista makati 028449524. haha

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sir. do you have any idea how much is the brand DUNLOP GRANDTREK A20 AT? 255/70 r16. i search the net wala ako nakita

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eido View Post

Replaced tyre every 5-6 years regardless if you use it regularly or occassionally.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Cheapest store to buy tires?