New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi Guys,

Meron ba kayong alam na shop na magandang magbigay ng value for trade-in tires?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    It's better to check each tire shop na alam mo or na madadaanan mo on the way, hindi sila pareprehas ng appraisal sa mga trade-in, so better na magcanvass muna, minsan yung ibang maliliit lang na shop pa yung mataas mag appraise compare sa mag malalaking tire shop

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DKC Tires in Cubao or Marikina would usually give us an okay trade in value when we buy new tires from them (been buying from them for over 12 years already). It may probablably not be the highest but when i add up the whole package with the tires i bought and ease of the transaction, i'm happy with the deal.

Minsan i tried asking at the infamous Miller along West Ave. and boy their trade in value was a real insult to my intelligence. DKC gave me at least double to what Miller assessed since the tires still had around 50% of the thread depth left and had a very even wear.

If you really want to sell your tires for the best price, you have to sell it direct, on your own.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thanks for those tips mga sirs. ;)

Shops that has Tire Trade-In