New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mga sirs pahelp po naman, last wed i was driving then un rear breaks ko umusok so have it checked with my mechanic then nung dinala ko po sa mechanice after 3 rounds ikot test drive hay 3 breaks na fornt left ang right, and rear right umuusok na grabe hindi kona alam talaga gagawin ko then iniiwan konalang poun car ko sa mech to have it checked do u experinced it din po ba, im driving a a/t altima then un selector nia na P/1/2/N/D once ilipat mu kumakalabog anu po ba magnda gawin magkanopo kaya transmission palit ng a/t do u think iadjust nalang po un selector sa transmission para maremedyohan do u have same experinces with me share naman po.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeousairess View Post
    Mga sirs pahelp po naman, last wed i was driving then un rear breaks ko umusok so have it checked with my mechanic then nung dinala ko po sa mechanice after 3 rounds ikot test drive hay 3 breaks na fornt left ang right, and rear right umuusok na grabe hindi kona alam talaga gagawin ko then iniiwan konalang poun car ko sa mech to have it checked do u experinced it din po ba, im driving a a/t altima then un selector nia na P/1/2/N/D once ilipat mu kumakalabog anu po ba magnda gawin magkanopo kaya transmission palit ng a/t do u think iadjust nalang po un selector sa transmission para maremedyohan do u have same experinces with me share naman po.
    one at a time guy!
    first, the brakes before you take a break. the possibility is that the brake hose to the calipers is restricted similar to medical problem of arterioschlerosis where the hoses swell up from the inside and restricting the brake fluid from returining to the master cylinder. it will retain the pressure and the calipers remain applied slightly until the brake fluid gets hot and expand applying the brakes by itself. then you need to take a break until the brake fluid cools off and release the calipers.
    second, the transaxle mounts makes the clunking noise and shock when you change direction or the transaxle shifts. if your car is five years or older, these two symptoms are more than likely to happen

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: posting in SMS/TXT format is NOT ALLOWED.

READ the RULES.
    [/SIZE]

Burning breaks