The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    How about R-Spec, kamusta?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    my bendix metal kings have eaten through my rotors... but it took six years.
    How far in terms of mileage useage? Fair enough given your car is a/t and the bang of the buck performance of the Metal Kings,

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you have to drive really hard for them to eat into the rotors. worst thing about metal kings is the dust.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    my bendix metal kings have eaten through my rotors... but it took six years.
    bro -- i just changed the front brake pads of my patrol GU to bendix metal kings while i changed the rear to standard bendix brake pads

medyo na concern lang ako sa feedback mo on the metal kings

should i worry?

thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    6 years is pretty good!

i bought bendix metal kings plus last saturday for 1100 a pair (front).

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix
    ask for akebono. these are ceramic as far as i know.

for the most part, bendix works great. performance and fade wise, not so good if you really puch the car.
    Not all Akebono pads are ceramics, you have to specify that you want ceramics or else they're just going to give a regular bi-metallic or even organic. Thats what I have on all my vehicle (97 Quest, 01 Frontier & 01 Sentra) and so far so good with almost 50K miles, it still have more than 50% of its pads and the rotor is clean as a baby's bottom.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix
    ask for akebono. these are ceramic as far as i know.

for the most part, bendix works great. performance and fade wise, not so good if you really puch the car.
    Not all Akebono pads are ceramics, you have to specify that you want ceramics or else they're just going to give a regular bi-metallic or even organic. Thats what I have on all my vehicle (97 Quest, 01 Frontier & 01 Sentra) and so far so good with almost 50K miles, it still have more than 50% of its pads and the rotor is clean as a baby's bottom.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    is bendix recommended sa civic??? ceramics in front???what about rear???thanks....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    has anybody tried ebc brake pads? the ebc greenstuff pads are made of organic materials & they say it produces minimal dust.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    i ve tried R-spec on my car 2 days lang pinalitan ko na ayaw huminto ng car ko, nakakatakot as in totaly walang kagat sa front. bendix metal king gamit ko now ok naman sobra lang ang dust

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Brake Pads