New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Mga paps, ask ko lang. Kakapalit ko lang ngayon ng brake pads ko sa unahan. Bakit kaya ganun? Hindi po kasi pantay yung kain ng pads. Mas makapal yung sa driver side kesa sa passenger side Ano kaya yung problema nito?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Fix the cause not the symptom.
    The uneven wear on the pads was either caused by bad wheel bearings, stuck brake calipers, clogged brake hoses, restricted brake lines, frozen brake caliper pins, warped rotors, too rough brake disc surface or, in the case of Nissan cars with diagonal split brake hydraulic systems a misadjusted brake master cylinder. Have it checked by a competent technician.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ^ keyword is competent haha

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    Fix the cause not the symptom.
    The uneven wear on the pads was either caused by bad wheel bearings, stuck brake calipers, clogged brake hoses, restricted brake lines, frozen brake caliper pins, warped rotors, too rough brake disc surface or, in the case of Nissan cars with diagonal split brake hydraulic systems a misadjusted brake master cylinder. Have it checked by a competent technician.
    Actually, napansin ko lang siya kahapon. Just right sa pagpalit ko ng pads. Wheel bearing perhaps since may ugong na siya. Do you have any known technician na pwede mo ma-irefer sa akin sir?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
    Actually, napansin ko lang siya kahapon. Just right sa pagpalit ko ng pads. Wheel bearing perhaps since may ugong na siya. Do you have any known technician na pwede mo ma-irefer sa akin sir?
    Bring you car kahit sa mga Shell gas station na may service bay. They will pull down the wheel bearing and bring the bearing sa mga auto shop to buy the new part. I think kailangan din ipa-machine shop yan para matanggal ang existing bearing at maikabit ang bagong bearing then balik na para ikabit naman ng mekaniko.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartbuddy View Post
    Bring you car kahit sa mga Shell gas station na may service bay. They will pull down the wheel bearing and bring the bearing sa mga auto shop to buy the new part. I think kailangan din ipa-machine shop yan para matanggal ang existing bearing at maikabit ang bagong bearing then balik na para ikabit naman ng mekaniko.
    siguraduhing katabi lang ang machine shop and auto parts store, if you do not want to wait long.
    sometimes, the trip to and from the machine shop and parts store, is longer than the actual time to fix the car.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartbuddy View Post
    Hmmm, si wheelers kaya? gumagawa ba sila nun? di ko natanong sa kanila nung nagkakabit sila nun.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    siguraduhing katabi lang ang machine shop and auto parts store, if you do not want to wait long.
    sometimes, the trip to and from the machine shop and parts store, is longer than the actual time to fix the car.
    acknowledged boss, may piyesa na ako makukuhaan. kay HRC

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    I agree with dr. d. In my case kasi malapit lang yung machine shop sa gas station though the station supervisor offered a ride on her way to the bank. I paid directly to the machine shop. Kinargahan ko na lang ng P50 na diesel ang ride nya. hehehe.

Brake Pad problem