New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    bumalik nanaman yun *chug.chug.chug.chug* sound while braking..parang kumakayod na bakal. nawala siya for awhile after ko magpalit ng bendix general ct brakepads pero bumalik ulit akala ko tuluyan na siya mawawala. ang hula ko is yun ABS Reluctor Rings na yun ingay na yun?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wbLind View Post
    bumalik nanaman yun *chug.chug.chug.chug* sound while braking..parang kumakayod na bakal. nawala siya for awhile after ko magpalit ng bendix general ct brakepads pero bumalik ulit akala ko tuluyan na siya mawawala. ang hula ko is yun ABS Reluctor Rings na yun ingay na yun?
    hmmm... isnt it normal? kc i even straight out of the casa of my cars meron na ako naririnig na ganyan...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    i dont think so sir.. kasi yun ibang cars dito samin swabe naman pag nag bbreak. i really dont know

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    could you record the noise and post it here? it would help a lot hearing the actual noise than noise represented by letters

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    could you record the noise and post it here? it would help a lot hearing the actual noise than noise represented by letters
    ok sir. il try to record it...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011

exactly the same sound when i brake

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wbLind View Post

exactly the same sound when i brake

that's the sound of a warped, wobbling or improperly installed brake rotor, the rotor surface is not rotating on the same plane. some brake rotors get rusted at the new car parking lot and when the car is used, the rusted part is not on the same surface that of the rotor. correction is to resurface and ensure the mating surfaces of the hub and the rotor do not have any foreign object or debris

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    kakapalit ko lang ng rotor 4months ago. baka hindi maganda ang pagkainstall..i guess in need to buy a new rotor disk and have it installed. thanks..now i know..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    same problem here.. anu ginawa mo sir..? Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cme46 View Post
    same problem here.. anu ginawa mo sir..? Thanks!
    hanggang ngayon hindi ko parin naayos
    siguro papa reface ko na lang ulit yun rotor ko.

Brake Noise