New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I need Bilstein shock absorbers for my ride front and rear. Preferably longer stroke with 70mm lift in the suspension.

If you know someone selling this brand kindly post his/her contact number. I will try to contact it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    your present lift is 50mm right?

if you plan to increase the ride height further i suggest that you do the following:
    -get an adjustable panhard rod front and rear
    -sway bar extension bracket
    -longer bump stops
    -drop down pitman arm
    -drop down a bit your tansfer case to releive driveline angles.

hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would have wanted the 100mm lift advantage, but there will be more problems arising after the lift.

Like the items that you listed, there is no available adjustable panhard rod sold locally. Either they will use my existing rods and modify it with weldings or I import it from Aussie land.

With limited time available, I will just opt for the heavy duty coils and hopefully an additional 20mm lift. :D

I might consider the longer bump stops if ever I find a store selling them. :D

ARB::: What is the normal stroke extended and/or compressed OME Nitrogas shocks? 8-10-12-14 inches?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo contact si autoxer
    Auto_Xer*yahoo.com

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ssaloon::: Thanks! Nalimutan ko na kasi email pati contact number ni Fer, hehehe. :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i dont have the specs, but i initially know that OME's have longer travel than OEM by a minimum of two inches. if you cant find a shock absorber for you needs you can always put an adapter to lengthen your existing shock absorber. why dont you opt for the OME LTR shocks, they have an oil reservior for hard offroading and long travel advantage.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    UNGAS-
    I think there's a distributor sa UP Village. may nakikita akong gate dun na may malalaking Land Rover and Bilstein stickers. I plan to go there to ask kung meron available for the Vitara na shocks and coils set pero wag mo ako asahan kasi wala pa naman sa priority ko pumunta dun... wala pang budget eh. hehehe!

tawagan mo nalang ako sa cell ko kung gusto mo puntahan. sorry wala akong contact numbers nila, I could only give you directions...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    crawdaddy::: Thanks! But I don't have that much time I have on my hands, I need it desperately today. I will have to contact Kits and ask for his distributor na lang. :D

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    talagang reding-ready na sa hi peak a :D
    if ever our going to transhow, andun si autoxer same booth sila ng bilstein, and maybe get a transhow price :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hybrid::: Hindi naman po sir, may kukuha na kasi ng suspension set-up ko. That's why I need it urgent. Baka po kasi hindi umabot pag ayos ng coils and shocks sa Friday. :D

Anyway, thanks guys for all the contact details. :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Bilstein Shock Absorbers