New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi Guys, I'm kind of new here and his my first thread at tsikot.com. Anyway does anyone have any idea what the best mud tires around? That is not expensive yet has excellent performance? if there is..do u know any shops that sells them?

thanks for your reply!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by red_pajero View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm kind of new here and his my first thread at tsikot.com. Anyway does anyone have any idea what the best mud tires around? That is not expensive yet has excellent performance? if there is..do u know any shops that sells them?

thanks for your reply!
    The cheapest tires so far that I know of is the Kangaroo & interco tires. I think they're locally manufactured and price ranges from P1,500 to P2,000 though bit hard to find.

I suggest you use Gajal Tungal Saveros. They're bang for buck.
    For high end MTs, personally, I'd recommend Pirelli Scorpion Muds and Yokohama Geolandars for lightweight vehicles such as Suzukis.

By the way, durability of tyres depends on the weight of the vehicle, road conditions, style of driving etc.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sorry, didn't notice that your name is Red Pajero. :D
    Perhaps you can try Goodyear's MTRs. I think their price is a bit stiff, P10,000+ per tire of MTR 33's.

Bridgestone MTs looks good in a Pajero.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir Mikaztro, Tnx fo the fast reply.

Do you know any shops that sells Bridgestone MTs that is cheap? im looking for 32x12.5x15. Do know sir baiskee? i heared he sells cheap tires.

Another question: Is it true that M/T are noisy? What is the quietest M/T?

Tnx again! really appreciate ur reply.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I personally don't know Baiskee, perhaps you might want to PM him instead. Maybe you can get a good deal with him. Good luck bro.

By the way, I bought my Prirellis MTS in P. Tuazon Cubao. I forgot the name of the shop but it's the biggest tire supplier in Cubao. I'll try to look for the receipt.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what about maxxis? naka ganun uncle ko sa samurai niya. not bad naman performance

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    I personally don't know Baiskee, perhaps you might want to PM him instead. Maybe you can get a good deal with him. Good luck bro.

By the way, I bought my Prirellis MTS in P. Tuazon Cubao. I forgot the name of the shop but it's the biggest tire supplier in Cubao. I'll try to look for the receipt.

DKC ba yun koyang?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Tama ka Caloy! DKC nga.Yes, ok nga ang Maxxis. My bro's Vit has one. Same performance as the Savero's at a cheaper price pa ata. Two thumbs up!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bro, if it not to much trouble..can i get the telephone no. of the DKC shop?

I also heared that its also cheap over Blumentrit.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bro, if it not to much trouble..can i get the telephone no. of the DKC shop.

I also heared that its also cheap over Blumentrit.

The maxxis M-8090 Creepy Crawler

tires looks good. It looks like the Yokohama Savero's that you said.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Best Brand of Mud Tires..