New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I'm new here, last week i make baklas the power steering gear box of hilander to change the large o ring dahil may tagas, I know there's 30 pcs. of steelball (bulitas) inside but i dont know the size kung ilan mm ito. Binabad ko sa kerosene but when i place it beside, our maid ay natapon ito thinking it's nothing. Ask ko lang ,maybe somebody know the size kung ilan millimeter ang size nito. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moneylai View Post
    I'm new here, last week i make baklas the power steering gear box of hilander to change the large o ring dahil may tagas, I know there's 30 pcs. of steelball (bulitas) inside but i dont know the size kung ilan mm ito. Binabad ko sa kerosene but when i place it beside, our maid ay natapon ito thinking it's nothing. Ask ko lang ,maybe somebody know the size kung ilan millimeter ang size nito. thanks.

the steel balls are close to 8 mm in diameter, but i am not sure. you can try measuring them with a small radius gauge or you can try different size steel balls available one sample at a time.

anybody dismantled hilander power steering gearbox?