Mga ka-tsikoteers, here is the situation:

I found rear driver side tire to have a minor bulge on the sidewall, possibly due to an impact in that area. So I decide to do the ff:
1. Buy 1 new tire to replace defective tire.
2. Replace rear passenger side tire with my almost new spare ( < 40km traveled)
3. Dispose of tire with minor bulge "bukol" in sidewall.
4. Use old rear passenger tire as my spare tire (previously vulcanized using cold patch due to a small screw).

Any tips/comments/suggestion is greatly appreciated regarding my plan for switching and buying just 1 tire to save on cost.

But can someone point out where a reliable and cost-friendly source for Yokohama A.Drive (205/55/R16) tires can be found in North Metro Manila area?

I asked somewhere in West Ave, QC and its a bit expensive about 5K+ for the A.Drive. Sabi pa magpa-price increase by May since Michelin and another brand already increased prices. Add pa additional for the installation and balancing.

In another forum they pointed out Blumentritt, any reliable/dependable shops there?

Additional question, sabi nun West Ave shop sa front daw ilalagay un new tires. Pero in my research and most tire manufacturers recommend new tires be placed in the rear, so did my kumpare. So I'm assuming the correct place for new tires is the rear of the car (Honda Civic FD).

Thanks in advance.