Recently, I was able to acquire a replacement to my busted stocl CA20 (Carb) Engine , and the surplus ca20 engine that I got was actually performing better than the one I previously have.

The issue is that during engine mounting, I had the power steering leak checked and supposedly fixed at the same time. Everything seems to go well, aside from the CV Joint of the replacement engine has a smaller diameter than what the thingy on the wheel is, so the CV joint of my busted CA20 was also transferred to the replacement engine.

Correct me if I am wrong, if it is indeed called a CV Joint which has a 3 ball bearing looking thing, it's purpose is to basically turn the wheel. Does it also have a function or does it affect steering from left to right or right to left?

After installing the power steering back, as I was told, the seals were replaced (repair kit). However, after test driving, I noticed that turning right becomes stiffer and seems to fight a little. it's like when turning right, at least a second or less, you'd feel something unusual. but I don't feel it when turning left.

At a complete rest, while engine is running, turning the steering wheel left- right / right - left, seems to be much easier, but not enough to satisfy someone who has driven a car with power steering.

What could be the problem? Power Steering pump is working great.

Magkano running price ng surplus RACK & PINION?

TIA