New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung sa akin, naka-lift lang with AT tires. IMO, it really depends on the preference of the owner. In terms of practicality naman, mas practical for me ang AT tires sa 4x2 just like what Ungas said. Mas confident kasi ako on the road with AT tires in my truck. The last AT tires I used lasted up to 4 years. Nung pinalitan ko, hindi ko na mabilang ang pako na nakabaon...and yet it never gave me a flat.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    oks lang ang AT tires, got mine sa Blumentritt , second hand na Bridgestone Dueler AT, nakuha ko lang ng 1T each. 2 yrs na gamit ko and ok pa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    RedHorse::: Does your ride happen to be color green?
    dark magenta, with camper shell, japaiks na jaos rims

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ooops! May kapareho po pala kayong Isuzu Fuego with snorkel. :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tanong lang sa inyo! i need your advice regarding my frontier 4 x 2 which i'm planning to have it lift and palit ng gulong ( 235/75/15) na bridgetone dueller. kasi ang original na gulong namin(215/70/15).
    gusto ko lang maging kasing taas din ng nissan frontier 4 x 4.

it's my first time to own a pick-up .
    makasama kaya magpa-lift ?? HELP!!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by willyko
    tanong lang sa inyo! i need your advice regarding my frontier 4 x 2 which i'm planning to have it lift and palit ng gulong ( 235/75/15) na bridgetone dueller. kasi ang original na gulong namin(215/70/15).
    gusto ko lang maging kasing taas din ng nissan frontier 4 x 4.

it's my first time to own a pick-up .
    makasama kaya magpa-lift ?? HELP!!!!
    sounds like you are planning a minor lift, just to accomodate the slightly bigger tires.
    in my opinion, no.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ako din palift ako kaya lang next year pa. Sabi ni sir otep sa filmars sa katipunan ave. halos tapat ng rats4x4.
    Ang gusto ko pa naman mga mods e snorkle, bodylift and tire upgrades. Pang 4x4 e 4x2 lang pick-up ko pero ayus na yun hehe ganda tignan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung gusto mo habulin same height ng 4x4 variants, you will have to do body lifts. Suspension lift alone will give you a settled added height of about 30mm only. Another 25-30mm thru body lift method. But a +20mm width from stock tires can be easily achieved thru 20mm suspension lift.

Di naman makakasama, but you will feel front suspension stiffen a bit more than before.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you just after the looks, i suggest to forget it,
    i have my front end lifted by torsion bar crank, i the difference is night and day, the only reason i have kept this setup is because i need bigger tires in order to gain clearance when wheeling with gang.

also i rode my friend's lift frontier via TB crank the result is the same, after a few days he sold his frontier and bought a strada.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't sacrifice looks with functionality. Pero kung may purpose, like lulusong sa baha sa Manila which is likely to happen these days, then I guess that is a good excuse.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
4x2 pick-ups with M/T tires