New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    HI,

I got a 2005 300c. I realized the ride is very bumpy and stiff. I went to chrysler and they said thats how the ride is. They are using mopars shocks. Does anyone know of a replacement shocks that can give a comfortable ride? I dont want a performance ride. Just simple smooth, comfortable ride. I have been looking for a replacement and could not foind one that fits the specs of the 300c.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try contacting makna or speedlab. maybe they have bilsteins for your 300C.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hi SSaloon,

Is Makna or speedlab a member or where can i get in touch with them? I am really new here so pardon my ignorance. Thanks!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Makna Marketing
    3F 151 Quezon Avenue,
    Sta. Mesa Heights, Q.C.
    732-8915, 732-7975

Speedlab
    871 Quezon Ave. Quezon City
    Tel. 376-4648, 376-4651
    email: speedlab*speedlab.com.ph
    http://www.speedlab.com.ph/

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mopar na ba yung shocks ng 300C mo? Mopar would be okay as it'd control body motions better. I think the stock 300C shocks are a bit too soft.

You could try experimenting with different tires and tire pressures, too.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 on tire pressure...

try to set it 1-2 psi lower than the minimum required for a single driver only.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Thanks SSALOON, I will try calling them soon.

Hey guys,

yes it is mopar. Ang tigas talaga. In fact when i went to chrysler today, they said all their customers were complaining about it. My tire pressure is already 28psi and still very bumpy. parang fortuner yun talbog. My friend who owns a car shop will try calling bilstein, old man, rancho. The Chrysler tech said that "old man" was used on one of the customers 300c and it smoothen the ride. However, walang stock ng size ng shocks when i tried calling the dealer. sa front maganda yun ride but once you ride at the back sobrang talbog. Thanks for the advice guys. Much appreciated. If you have any other ideas, please dont hesitate to post. Thanks!!!!!
    Last edited by gambyl; February 20th, 2007 at 09:50 PM. Reason: kulang yun explanation

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gambyl View Post
    Thanks SSALOON, I will try calling them soon.

Hey guys,

yes it is mopar. Ang tigas talaga. In fact when i went to chrysler today, they said all their customers were complaining about it. My tire pressure is already 28psi and still very bumpy. parang fortuner yun talbog. My friend who owns a car shop will try calling bilstein, old man, rancho. The Chrysler tech said that "old man" was used on one of the customers 300c and it smoothen the ride. However, walang stock ng size ng shocks when i tried calling the dealer. sa front maganda yun ride but once you ride at the back sobrang talbog. Thanks for the advice guys. Much appreciated. If you have any other ideas, please dont hesitate to post. Thanks!!!!!
    sir, baka naman di shock may diferensya,all of our 300c ok naman 225/60x18 ang gulong mo?dapat mga nyan 34psi ang press. 3.5,4.7,5.7,6.1 na petrol powered uses the same suspension kahit yung 3.0liter na diesel same din yung SRT 8 na 6.1 liter iba ang gulong 235/45x20 sa harap at 275/45 x20sa likod pro pareho parin shock,sir try mo sa asphalt pavement iba kasi ang tagtag sa concrete road eh, thanks

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    or you can try smaller wheels with larger tires (15s or 16s maybe)
    thin tires on 18s = bumpy ride

though it would spoil the look i think hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    those size rims will not fit over the brakes

300c replacement shocks.....HELP!!!!