New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ngayon na nagmamahal na ang gaso, what do you think of these? Parang souped up MINI jazzes:

http://www.autozine.org/html/Subaru/R2.html

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Maganda para sa mga mapapayat na tao. Paaano na kung puro dabiana at dabiano ang sasakay?

Kawawang sasakyan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ahhh. K-cars. So that's what the category is called. I called em sub-subcompact. Being in traffic (in Japan) with those cars made my rented Impreza look big.

Those cars are what the Philippines need, esp with the bumper to bumper traffic in Manila. The problem is, are Pinoys ready to give up their Focus, Civics, Imprezas, Corollas, and Mazda 3s (not to mention SUVs) for those things?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Maganda para sa mga mapapayat na tao. Paaano na kung puro dabiana at dabiano ang sasakay?

Kawawang sasakyan.
    Eh di ibang auto sakyan nila hehe!

Cute mga kei cars. But pansin ko usually iniiwasan ng most drivers yung kei cars sa daan in Japan cuz ang bagal sobra and medyo may negative impression ang madami sa kanila sa kei cars.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Di pala maganda rep ng kei cars sa native land nila. Sayang, I think it can do well here lalo with gas prices the way they are.

I don't think you can call THESE kei cars slow or underpowered though. With a 1.5 Turbo variant and a Subaru rep. I'm almost sure it can beat any Civic, Lancer, Corolla, etc. with an MT.

And recent word in the motoring community is that Jazzes, Getz, Vioses, and Citys are quickly overcoming the compacts.

Dalian niyo na lang ang diesel forester kung ganun!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Those cars are what the Philippines need, esp with the bumper to bumper traffic in Manila. The problem is, are Pinoys ready to give up their Focus, Civics, Imprezas, Corollas, and Mazda 3s (not to mention SUVs) for those things?
    So true! Actually, these are cars that Major Cities in the Philippines need. Unfortunately, Pinoys are not ready to give up compacts, and the SUVs for these.

What do you think of these?