New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I did not know that I actually paid for the P200k 1 year STI warranty factored in the selling price. The warranty also has lots of restrictions na parang bale wala. I'd rather have no warranty and P200k less the selling price. If this is the case they should have asked if I wanted to purchase warranty.
    Guys are your Subies covered for 3 yrs/100k km?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    I did not know that I actually paid for the P200k 1 year STI warranty factored in the selling price. The warranty also has lots of restrictions na parang bale wala. I'd rather have no warranty and P200k less the selling price. If this is the case they should have asked if I wanted to purchase warranty.
    yes sir SI, covered lahat at alam ko kasama talaga sa package. it's still worth it naman, although imomodify nyo rin yan in few mos, pero i would still prefer it warrantied. mura pa rin naman compared sa mga Evos na overpriced na, zero warranty pa.

post ka naman pics.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    photoshoot na yan! :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    photoshoot na yan! :D
    Sige ikaw ang kumuha at mag post hehehe d ako marunong kasi

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think standard warranty ng subaru is 3 years/60K (panay hataw yata lagi kasi eh ).

Ang sa STi lang ang 1 year. Yah, just think of it as a freebie. Can I ask where the 200k figure came from?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    I think standard warranty ng subaru is 3 years/60K (panay hataw yata lagi kasi eh ).

Ang sa STi lang ang 1 year. Yah, just think of it as a freebie. Can I ask where the 200k figure came from?
    The 200k warranty and 150k accessories invoices are factored in the original selling price. I signed the invoices and that made me aware of the practice. The 150k accessory invoice is for a spoiler which really comes with the car and torneau in which case they should have written cruise control ( an option we can hardly use ) and fog lights.

I think it is more of an accounting issue.
    Last edited by Si 06; May 16th, 2008 at 07:37 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The 200k warranty and 150k accessories invoices are factored in the original selling price. I signed the invoices and that made me aware of the practice. The 150k accessory invoice is for a spoiler which really comes with the car and torneau in which case they should have written cruise control ( an option we can hardly use ) and fog lights.

I think it is more of an accounting issue.

Ah, nakasulat sa invoice? Sana tinanong mo kung pwede i-waive. Punta ka sa launch, puwede natin itanong dun pareho. hehe. Wouldn't want to waive a non-STi though.

Hmm, pwede nga din for internal accounting yun.
    Pero wala naman mawawala if we ask di ba?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    they just put a price on the warranty even the spoiler and the cover for the rear they charged separately para the car would come out cheaper so less tax to pay.... they just attach the spoiler and the cover once here para lumabas na semi knockdown... happy ka with your car? 1year lang lahat ng sti even the previous ones... prone to abuse daw kasi....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carlovil View Post
    they just put a price on the warranty even the spoiler and the cover for the rear they charged separately para the car would come out cheaper so less tax to pay.... they just attach the spoiler and the cover once here para lumabas na semi knockdown... happy ka with your car? 1year lang lahat ng sti even the previous ones... prone to abuse daw kasi....
    Accounting issue nga. One thing ang tagal mag process ng registration ang MI sa gray market one day lang may plates ka na. Happy ako sa car pero kailangan palagi naka sport# kasi hindi makaahon dito

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    i will resurrect this thread..mga sir I found a dent in my lower bumper, sa may pinagkakabitan ng front lip..its kinda deep..sa humps ata ako nadale..is it part of the warranty?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subaru Warranty