New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    anyone of you had a first hand info about this scooby and when will it hit our shores here?

we just came by motorimage and checked out the new outback, but one of the agents said a a new product will be launched in a few weeks that is on the 2.7 million range. could this be the tribeca?

worth it kaya to wait.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aling_nena View Post
    anyone of you had a first hand info about this scooby and when will it hit our shores here?

we just came by motorimage and checked out the new outback, but one of the agents said a a new product will be launched in a few weeks that is on the 2.7 million range. could this be the tribeca?

worth it kaya to wait.
    2.7million? possibly the tribeca (yellow cab's tribeca mushroom- im so hungry) it won't that much of a price gap with the outback then... i think scooby SHOULD expand the line up of the Legacy to include the 2.5 H-4 and 3.0 H-6.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aling_nena View Post
    but one of the agents said a a new product will be launched in a few weeks that is on the 2.7 million range. could this be the tribeca?
    Could be...

Another possibility? Hmmm.... the new Impreza WRX STI?

PS: 2008 Tribeca

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I just got my 08 Tribeca 7 seater (base model), trade in my 06 ouback 3.0R.
    Guys, the engine is very responsive, and the handling was pretty good, parang malaking wrx. It was a tough choice between Acura MDX, which is 10000 dollars more. In a real world of everyday driving i know subie AWD is superior than that of SH-AWD of MDX, (USED TO OWN A PILOT, I SHOULD KNOW)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    I just got my 08 Tribeca 7 seater (base model), trade in my 06 ouback 3.0R.
    Guys, the engine is very responsive, and the handling was pretty good, parang malaking wrx. It was a tough choice between Acura MDX, which is 10000 dollars more. In a real world of everyday driving i know subie AWD is superior than that of SH-AWD of MDX, (USED TO OWN A PILOT, I SHOULD KNOW)
    Wala pa yata dito yan ah. Ano location mo bro?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Northern California Bro...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Another possibility? Hmmm.... the new Impreza WRX STI?
    yan din nasa isip ko.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    Northern California Bro...
    Nge. Kaya pala eh. Magkano kuha mo kung walang trade in bro?

On second thought, huwag na kaya. Nakakainggit naman kasi nauna na kayo, mas mura pa diyan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    According to our MI insider, it will be Launched in few days/weeks. tomorrow may viewing nga kami sa casa, not sure if naka-display na.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    According to our MI insider, it will be Launched in few days/weeks. tomorrow may viewing nga kami sa casa, not sure if naka-display na.

O yeah! Private viewing for subaru club peeps eh? Pupunta me!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Subaru Tribeca, when?