New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yang model na daw yan somehow may shared parts da nissan, dont know what are those, pero thats what i heard...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^thats true... most subie brake parts are from the nissan parts bin..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    what else should i know about subaru legacy (years old model)?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I think there's a lot of Nissan suspension in there. I've heard about that before, too, but mostly in regards to the older Impreza and the Sentra.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Subies still use parts from Nissan until today

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    For today's subies, that's not the case.

If you're referring to drivetrain components and CVT transmission modules (for JDM models only), then siguro nga that may be true (to some extent).

Pero after Toyota group purchased Fuji Heavy Industries, I expect more of Toyota parts for upcoming subies.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hay naalala ko tuloy yung legacy(wagon 2.0) na local. balak ko kasing project boom-boom car. 97 model seller asking for 170k, fair deal, kaso kinapos ako sa budget sa business namin kaya pass muna. pero kung may pagkakataon at magkakabudget ako the hunt is on again for legacy wagon for my project car.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    just saw a subaru legacy (sedan) earlier.

The 1st-generation Subaru Legacy wagon is still one of my favorite cars ever...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I think there's a lot of Nissan suspension in there. I've heard about that before, too, but mostly in regards to the older Impreza and the Sentra.
    The rack end comes from a Revo according to a parts shop we showed the sample to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Subaru Legacy