New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I called subaru and they told me that they will not stock or order any impreza wrx 5door/hatchback is this true? or are they waiting for the new arrival of 2010 impreza wrx?? need advice asap. thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    My main problem is Impreza WRX 5 Door /Hatchback 2.0 AT the sales agent/casa said that they will not produce a hatchback impreza. Is this true? or they will release a new model 2010?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    probably because the newer wrx and sti models are arriving soon, but still not so sure about that. call subaru and look for Mel Adriano, she was my agent and she's very helpful.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    According to Top Gear Philippines, they will be discontinuing the hatch... for the WRX at least. For the 2.0RS, I'm not too sure. Shame though... for the newer Imprezas the hatch variants looked a heck of a lot prettier. :sad:

Tanong mo rin si Jake Jacob. He's more knowledgeable when it comes to these matters... and the cars in general. I've talked to both when my Dad bought an 08 Legacy.

Not to worry though. Either way, it'll be a great buy.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    not a big fan of the newer impreza body style anyway.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thanks for the informations I tried asking the sale agent that you told me, but she didn't know either she answered me they just stopped the production of the impreza wrx hatch. Instead I bought a 2.0R hatch, She told me that that model is new for this year 2010.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Congrats man!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If the hatch is indeed discontinued, then good news (i guess) for those who have them already... their cars have become an instant rarity!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    There are reasons: the sedan has better aerodynamics than the hatch, and it requires less strengthening of the metal at the rear end because the sedan's rear shape is inherently stiffer (thank that rear windshield crossbeam).

And yes Top Gear did announce that the non-turbo Imprezas as well as the WRX would come in sedan form only. The STi, I'm not so sure.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    my bago na subaru impreza this coming september according to the sales agent. ganun pa din daw ang pricing ng new model..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Subaru Impreza wrx 5 Door/Hatchback No more Stock?