New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Why not just buy the current gen FXT? 200k discount is still offered for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t think I could bring myself to knowingly buy an outgoing model using an old platform and motor...I’m not that desperate to own an FXT. My current ride is perfectly fine until something comes out that I like. Maybe the new RAV4 in late 2019 or even a new X-Trail in 2020?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They will eventually release a Hybrid with more powerful specs than the XT ...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They will eventually release a Hybrid with more powerful specs than the XT ...
    A hybrid version called the Forester e-boxer is available in some markets (Japan, Australia) but power output is not at par with the older XT models.

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    ako lang po ba or parang hindi po ganon ka-ganda / eye catching ang wheel design ng 2019 Forester?
    I find the XV/FXT wheels prettier.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    A hybrid version called the Forester e-boxer is available in some markets (Japan, Australia) but power output is not at par with the older XT models.
    Hopefully Subaru will see the light and introduce a 2.0L or 2.4L turbo Forester down the road. One thing that Subaru lost with the discontinuance of the XT is the halo effect that model gave to the rest of the range. Just knowing the potential lurking in the Forester chassis went a long way in offsetting the dowdy styling and bland interior of the previous generation.

I’m afraid that the all new Forester might end up like the 2nd generation X-Trail introduced in 2008 that looked too much like the first generation X-Trail and was a big flop. After all, who wants an all new, old looking car with neither a frugal diesel or powerful gas engine on offer?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    The first test drive of 2019 Forester from autoindustriya

https://www.autoindustriya.com/featu...-forester.html

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    No paddle shifters. Grrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Ano kaya starting price nito? Planning to buy XV by the end of the year baka I can stretch the budget a bit.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Am guessing in the 1.6m range.
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Ano kaya starting price nito? Planning to buy XV by the end of the year baka I can stretch the budget a bit.
    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Malayo na pala.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast