New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...ork-debut.html

This is a surprise. Hope it gets a DSG or a torque converter instead of a CVT.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Is this why there is now zero downpayment for the existing/old Forester model?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Larawanista View Post
    Is this why there is now zero downpayment for the existing/old Forester model?
    Motor Image might be making room in their inventory for the new models. Motor Image offers the best promos on the months of May, June, and July.

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Motor Image might be making room in their inventory for the new models. Motor Image offers the best promos on the months of May, June, and July.
    How bout-ber months sir?
    Wala na ba promo pag pa -Holidays na?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    How bout-ber months sir?
    Wala na ba promo pag pa -Holidays na?
    Bigger discounts lalo na old stocks of previous year..like 2017s

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Bigger discounts lalo na old stocks of previous year..like 2017s

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    thanks po!
    Wait and see approach muna.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Per TGP the all new Subaru Forester will be launched in the PHL in Jan. ‘19. Unfortunately it will only be available with a 2.0L naturally aspirated boxer engine. No 2.0L turbo, no 2.5L upgrade. Too bad.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Get the new Ascent if you want a turbo. The grapevine believes that the all new outback (late 2019) and Legacy will also use the same turbo motor of the Ascent.

But the CVT will dull the experience regardless.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Get the new Ascent if you want a turbo. The grapevine believes that the all new outback (late 2019) and Legacy will also use the same turbo motor of the Ascent.

But the CVT will dull the experience regardless.

Ascent too big for my needs. Was hoping for an all new Forester XT...hopefully Subaru will put the 2.4T of the Ascent into the Forester down the road. Otherwise, the Rav4 with the new Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder (203 hp) would be a good alternative (assuming Toyota doesn’t water down their PHL version with the old 2.5L found in the current Camry and Rav4).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Ascent too big for my needs. Was hoping for an all new Forester XT...hopefully Subaru will put the 2.4T of the Ascent into the Forester down the road. Otherwise, the Rav4 with the new Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder (203 hp) would be a good alternative (assuming Toyota doesn’t water down their PHL version with the old 2.5L found in the current Camry and Rav4).
    🤞 too on the TNGA Rav4

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Why not just buy the current gen FXT? 200k discount is still offered for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast