awesome! may minis na rin ba?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Hope to see some B4s.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Whoa, ganda pala ng New Legacy!!!

------ 4-door Sedan version

Talagang worthy nga siyang tawagin na "masterpiece".

Waaay too impressive indeed
    Last edited by Blackraven; June 23rd, 2005 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Add a description

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    EDIT: Due to size problems na di ako marunong mag-adjust, I'll just provide a link dun sa Wagon version.

http://www.subaru-presse.de/news2004/Legacy_specBSW.jpg
    ------ 5-door Wagon version

"Masterpiece" (somehow it is at least par with another excellent vehicle,
    the Euro/JDM Accord ng Honda)

Grabe, such amazement.

*For even more details and pics, just type "Subaru Legacy" in a search box such as the one on Google and other search engines. You'll surely find a lot.*

More importantly, I do hope they bring both Sedan and Wagon versions of the Legacy when Subaru makes a formal debut next year.

This is the closest thing we'll get to the Euro/JDM Honda Accord so I hope that the new distributor will bring both the Sedan and Wagon variants to our country.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Blackraven, kindly resize the last pic. Most users will have a tough time loading the image or this thread. The pic doesnt even fit my 19" screen. If you cant resize it, just post the link and let the users get redirected.

Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Crusing down edsa awhile ago i saw a lot near the benz dealership under constuction. Part of the placard posted on one of the fences says " owned by Subaru" and the trademark subaru logo, stars and all.

Looks like we will all soon commonly hear the thunderous roar of boxer engines ripping the streets apart along with full dealer support

i cant wait!!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The LEGACY vehicles will start coming in next year.

It's gonna be one hell of an extravaganza for 2006 (especially if the bring in the 3.0 liter models).

Go Subaru!!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    WRX!!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Oh no, not that Ford Edsel-like Impreza facelift!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahahaha!

will they also bring in the tribeca? ganda ng interior niya ah. yun lang. :lol:

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Subaru Cars re-enters the Philippines via Motor Image Pilipinas [merged threads]