New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    good day to all, need help, what/where shop that service and maintain subaru engines? i got this 98 local subaru legacy, some oil dropping seen on the floor where the car was parkd. prolly oil pan gasket and some oil leak on the power steering reservoir. Is there a shop that service and sell subaru parts in manila? TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Try Fusion-R (along E. Rodriguez Ave) Q.C...look for Oliver. may mga surplus parts sila..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^^thanks sir HENS...
    anymore shops mga tsikoteers? contact number please. tawag muna ako bago punta sa shop. kasi i'll be coming from batangas.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di ba pede yan ser sa casa?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boss,
    You can try dito sa amin sa www.speedlab.com.ph. Meron din akong Legacy wagon like yours.
    Just recently got it running again and still in the process of getting it to decent shape.
    Medyo matagal na siyang neglected siya when I bought it from the previous owner.
    I'll try to post a pic of my Legacy.
    Last edited by Auto_Xer; July 31st, 2007 at 05:43 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper View Post
    ^^^thanks sir HENS...
    anymore shops mga tsikoteers? contact number please. tawag muna ako bago punta sa shop. kasi i'll be coming from batangas.

Nice logo in your sig , btw.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    thanks for your comments and recommendation sir Auto_Xer i'll try to visit your shop someday.

BTW:
    you can visit sl-i.net for some ideas on legacies.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Try Orange performance at Sabio St. in makati.
    its in the street of the Mazda dealership. i always see several subaru WRX, Sti and Mitsu Evo's being repaired there.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper View Post
    thanks for your comments and recommendation sir Auto_Xer i'll try to visit your shop someday.

BTW:
    you can visit sl-i.net for some ideas on legacies.
    Please no "sir". We're all equals here.
    I've been scouring for as much info as I can on the car since I got it last December and right now I'm still undecided on which way to go with it.

Here it is so many months ago waiting for some assorted oil seals and gaskets.

auto_xer: turbo ata yang legacy na yan... local or imported?

SHOP that service SUBARU engines(boxers)