New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi there. Any recos on which MI dealership to go for PMS?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I go to BGC. They are open on Sundays.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I go to BGC. They are open on Sundays.
    how's their service?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by al_kasunuran View Post
    how's their service?
    The usual casa service but the SAs are easy to talk to. They are completely OK if you have your Subaru modded with an aftermarket tune, just inform them about it. You can also bring your own engine oil but with a small corkage fee.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The usual casa service but the SAs are easy to talk to. They are completely OK if you have your Subaru modded with an aftermarket tune, just inform them about it. You can also bring your own engine oil but with a small corkage fee.
    Oh thanks! On the mods, would you know if that includes electrical components i.e. headlights, reverse camera, etc.?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by al_kasunuran View Post
    Oh thanks! On the mods, would you know if that includes electrical components i.e. headlights, reverse camera, etc.?
    I guess they will be good with that. It is good though to tell the SA's right away what you changes you did with the electrical components.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I guess they will be good with that. It is good though to tell the SA's right away what you changes you did with the electrical components.
    How about for major (not really sure if this is major) electrical changes such as adding Remote Engine Start?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^

Uyy that sounds interesting. Any idea if there are shops that do this?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    In the US, there are shops that install things like these. Locally, I'm not sure as I haven't done my research yet. I was so disappointed that they removed the Remote Engine Start feature in our local 2018 Subaru XV which made me thought about this mod.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk