New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    We're considering getting an Impreza. Initially leaning towards the 4D Sedan. Just want to hear from others if there are other considerations/differences between the 2.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    My vote goes to the Hatchback.

The rear end of the sedan makes the impreza somewhat luxurious rather than giving the impreza a sporty images.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hatchback din ako... Most of the time hatchback versions always look better than their sedan counterparts except sa Legacy where I think the wagon looks very oldies...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    +1 on hatchback, more space and better handling...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i'll vote for the sedan, i dont like the looks of the hatch because its kinda long and it has a big ass compared to the sedan.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I'll go for the sedan.....I really didn't like the idea of the Impreza going buttless.... and also It could have been better if Subaru has an STi version of the sedan....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Thanks for the responses so far. BTW, hanggang 2.0 liter lang ang budget just in anyone is wondering. Do I assume right that there is no significant performance differences between the two? Thanks again.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah none naman in terms of performance since everything is the same. By the name another nice thing about the hatchback is its available in MT and I highly recommend that over the AT which is kinda sluggish... The sedan is AT only...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Both model are nice . Goodluck it really depend on what you like.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    My vote is with the sedan... Wait... no MT for sedan?.. sorry, the hatch will get my vote. If only Subie released a 2.0 MT version of sedan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Impreza - Sedan(4D) or Hatchback(5D)