New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Good day sirs. May update po ba with the all new model? Subaru is giving a 50k discount in all variants. Rare that makes me think the new one is coming.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ostuv View Post
    Good day sirs. May update po ba with the all new model? Subaru is giving a 50k discount in all variants. Rare that makes me think the new one is coming.
    New model or the STI XV? Kung STI available na yata sa mga dealers

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ostuv View Post
    Or maybe it's not selling so well. Given that the Forester is only 100T more. Plus there's the new Mitsubishi ASX.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Thanks mga sir..worried lng kasi, baka ang brand new car eh old generation na in 2months. Had my unit delivered at my home lat week...still sitting on my garage, with all the plastics and covers, waiting for her driver to come home.Really xcited to be home soon.....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Just want to know if it is ok to change the stereo unit of the XV to the after market one and which brand fits well just like the original? I'm afraid I will encounter electrical sensor problems.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by macxchange View Post
    Just want to know if it is ok to change the stereo unit of the XV to the after market one and which brand fits well just like the original? I'm afraid I will encounter electrical sensor problems.
    you can get flyaudio which is plug and play no splicing will be done so nothing will break. you can go to autokozmetix in ortigas homedepot they already installed flyaudio and pioneer on tons of xv's and other cars and so far none of them had any problems.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by macxchange View Post
    you can get flyaudio which is plug and play no splicing will be done so nothing will break. you can go to autokozmetix in ortigas homedepot they already installed flyaudio and pioneer on tons of xv's and other cars and so far none of them had any problems.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Rear of the next gen Subaru xv

Attachment 26344

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1429504229.852325.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1429504053.396563.jpg  

8. Join Date
    May 2015
    Default Re: Subaru PMS Costs
    Hi do you have any idea about bgc casa? Cause i bring my xv earlier for the 10 thousand kms, then they want to change my roter and breakpad kasi pudpud na na raw total of 30k including the basic check up. Thanks

Do you have any idea pag di na casa san okay for subaru?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Heard that Subaru's offering 100k cash discount for both the 2.0i and premium models.

Hmm.. Anybody here knows if there's a facelifted model just around the corner?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Most likely the model with their new head units, eyesight lane watch adaptive cruise control, etc

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast