New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Subaru Impreza WRX | The New 2013 Impreza WRX Sports Cars

Ilabas kaya nila yan dito? Yung base model. Meron tayo pero yung sti version eh. Which is significantly more expensive. Ok sana pangcompete sa lancer gta. Kasi yung sti kalevel ang evo diba? Just drooling here. Bibili kasi ako ng lancer ex soon. Pero kung ilalabas yung base model satin maybe i can wait for this.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hindi na yan ilalabas dito.

Phase out na kasi yan.

The SA told me that non-STi sedan did not sell very well before.

Only the WRX STi remains because they don't have a replacement for that yet.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    My friend has the 2013 Impreza WRX in World Rally Blue. Pretty sweet car. He bought a new ECU for it to bring the HP close to 300.

Ang daming mods available sa US. Kaingit.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Hindi na yan ilalabas dito.

Phase out na kasi yan.

The SA told me that non-STi sedan did not sell very well before.

Only the WRX STi remains because they don't have a replacement for that yet.
    the WRX didn't sell well in the philippines. most people who could afford a sports car went for the STi and those who can't went with the impreza. if MI decides to bring it back to their line up i'm sure that it still will not sell well especially that the BRZ is in their line up and pretty much cost the same as the WRX.

oh and don't compare the lancer gta to the wrx, the gta doesn't even come close to the wrx in terms of performance. price difference is also huge, the wrx cost 1.9M while the gta only cost 1.3M? maybe the lancer ralliart but honestly it's way over priced and still would not keep up against a stock wrx. the wrx in stock form can keep up with an STi and with just a tune and full exhaust can outrun a stock STi on a drag race. on the track is a different story though, handling wise you'd have to spend a lot of money just to match the handling of the STi.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Hello guys! I just bought my 2015 WRX. Where can I get mods for it? Ex. Air filter, HID lights, etc. And are the parts cheaper in the Phil. Compared in the US? Thanks guys.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi Guys, Im planning to get the wrx cvt. Any owners here for a quick review?

2013 impreza wrx sedan