New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I like the front, aggressive talaga. It got a lot of its design cues from the Legacy. But the back... what the... parang from matapang naging =____= ganyan nalang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    is this real? it looks like an Impreza'd Legacy...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    The rear lights looks like the one in BMW 5/6 series or the Alfa Romeo.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    di ko type!! haha! parang Cruze + Legacy yung harap.. tapos ganito =____= nga yung likod.. parang nawala yung rally look ng impreza..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    basta magkaroon, ayos na! ahaha... pero hmm... nagmukang legacy na... mas prefer ko likod ng current kesa diyan, mas luxurious dating (para sakin) kung leds mga light not just like bulbs. how about the STI? and also how about yung kapatid ng FT86?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    basta magkaroon, ayos na! ahaha... pero hmm... nagmukang legacy na... mas prefer ko likod ng current kesa diyan, mas luxurious dating (para sakin) kung leds mga light not just like bulbs. how about the STI? and also how about yung kapatid ng FT86?
    para sakin pinakagwapo yung current.. sunod yung '06 model..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    define a rally look of the impreza po...

those guys from the designing dept of subaru, should try to at least hire a pinoy designer for the impreza man lang ahahaha. if ever they're open, i'd like to at least try my best to be one of them xD

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Burai, why don't you do a sample and show it here. That should be interesting!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Legacy, anyone ?

-

Ano ba yan, papangit ng papangit ang Impreza. Nasaan na yung " aggressive-looking " niya ?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    That a chop. Made from the current Legacy's bits and pieces.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2013 Impreza Hatchback