The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    My Rides are

Stradix = Mitz Strada GLX
    Sorentix = Kia Sorento V6
    Bikey = Yamaha Sports Bike YZF

=) But the Strada is my best ride.. hehehe.. i think im in love.. hahahahaha

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hansypattucci View Post
    itching to get a big bike as well (like moto's ducati, but maybe not as fancy) ....but the wifey has seen one too many motorcycle accidents in the e.r. to let me get one without throwing a hissy fit.
    don't bother, sir. the only incident my family had in the E.R. was a fatal one. i hope that will make you stick to your strada instead. HTH.

*howard, nice one there... may i know the fuel consumption of your sorrento?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    new two family member..................
    This "TrecX"

This my wifes "HonZy"

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    IMO, this is good to keep at the covered pickup bed of the Strada. In cases wherein someone needs to leave the truck due to traffic, grab this then go! hehehe...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I agree the rider limit for that is upto 6'4" and 230lbs, pwedeng pwede me carry bag pa hehehehehehehehehehehe.

After a 7Km single track ride hehehehehehehe offroad bro's..............

Last edited by dadz; October 8th, 2009 at 01:16 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    I agree the rider limit for that is upto 6'4" and 230lbs, pwedeng pwede me carry bag pa hehehehehehehehehehehe.

After a 7Km single track ride hehehehehehehe offroad bro's..............

ampoge ng pakner ko......

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Salamat pakner alam mo naman tayong dalawa e talagang pinaganak na gwapo at magandang lalakwe hehehehehehehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    mga sir's, share ko din my 1st ride b4 the red monty,service going to work once in a while.

[SIZE=1]shot taken at the boundary of nueva ecija[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Share ko din 1st ride ko. 2005 Innova J VVTi M/T. The second owner, my wife, calls her "Charm". Pero recently, ginawa ko syang tomboy. Hehehe. Thanks to BOSB Upert for helping me get the 17" Rota mags at a discounted price. Since impressed ako sa Pirelli Scorpion ATRs ng Strada ko, I got her Pirelli Scorpion STRs. Swak na swak.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Share ko din 1st ride ko. 2005 Innova J VVTi M/T. The second owner, my wife, calls her "Charm". Pero recently, ginawa ko syang tomboy. Hehehe. Thanks to BOSB Upert for helping me get the 17" Rota mags at a discounted price. Since impressed ako sa Pirelli Scorpion ATRs ng Strada ko, I got her Pirelli Scorpion STRs. Swak na swak.

oo nga po doc...naging macho hehe...

pwede po ba pa pm kung how much nyo na score? Im planning din po kasi magpalit ng mags tire sa innova namin... TIA

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
What is/are your non-Strada ride/s?